Monday, October 27, 2014

What I Wore: A Great Start to the Week

Dress- Forever21 | Sweater- American Eagle | Belt- Delia's | Tights- Target | Shoes- Target

Happy Monday, everyone! It's only the very beginning of the week, but it's already been a fantastic one! About an hour ago, I learned that my first class of the day was canceled, so I don't have to go anywhere until 2 pm today. Normally, I'm out of my apartment from 11 am until after 8pm because I have classes all day long, but now I only have two classes instead of three! Yay! I'm going to spend my morning catching up on blog posts and reading some books that I have to review this week. Oh, and studying for my film studies exam tomorrow! While one class is canceled, the rest must go on…

Another reason I'm in a good mood is because it's the first time I've ever worn this dress! There's just something about putting on a new outfit for the very first time…I love it! It's supposed to get up into the 70s today, though, so I'm not sure how I'll do with the tights. But the dress is on the shorter side and I was too lazy to shave my legs, so the tights are here to stay. Hopefully it won't get too hot, which is ridiculous seeing as it's the last week of October. Oh well, after today it'll start going back down until Saturday, where it's projected to have a high of 46 degrees. Bring on that fall weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...