Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What I Wore: Goodbye September

Dress- Forever21 | Belt- Delia's | Sweater- Delia's | Shoes- H&M | Watch- Macy's

How did September go by so fast? Seriously, it seems like just yesterday we were leaving August and just getting into the swing of being back at school. Now, it's officially Fall and October begins tomorrow. Before I know it, it'll be Halloween, then Thanksgiving, and then Winter Break! As my last semester as a college student taking college classes, it seems to be going by way too fast. 

Monday's are always a little hectic for me with three classes and my book club meeting. I'm out the door by 10:50am and don't come back home until after 8pm. It's nice having my only long day be on Monday, though, because then I get it out of the way and can relax by the time Tuesday rolls around. I only have two classes today and then knitting club, so it's not going to be that bad of a day. While I do have an exam in my film studies class, it shouldn't be too hard. Hopefully it goes well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...