Thursday, September 25, 2014

Project Wishlist: Cowls


I always have projects that I want to make, but I never had enough time in the day to make them all. When the fall weather moves in, I always want to make as many cowls as possible to snuggle up in as I head to class in the crisp air. My favorites list on Ravelry absolutely explodes and I pine after all of the beautiful cowl patterns there are out there…

The one that I definitely can't wait to start is the My Favorite Things Infinity Scarf. I love how that pattern leaves the ability for the knitter to make it unique to their own favorite things. I would definitely have a panel that says "knit" and "purl". The sheep are adorable too and they even have elephants! The possibilities are endless and it looks like so much fun to make. 

As for the other scarves, the patterns look simple yet they turn out gorgeous! I love how big and fluffy the Valuminosa cowl looks and that purple color is gorgeous. I have some pink yarn, though, that I could see making a gorgeous cowl with that pattern. Oh, I'm already itching to get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...