Monday, September 22, 2014

On My Needles: Moss Stitch Scarf

Since school started, I've been going to my knitting club meetings every Tuesday and those meetings have definitely become my highlight of the day. So many new people have joined the club and we enjoy sitting down to knit and chat about life, school, and anything else that comes to mind. As a club, our goal is for every member to make at least one item to donate to the hospital, so I decided to start this Moss Stitch Scarf that I found on Ravelry. The pattern is super easy and it doesn't take too long to make! I'm able to make some progress on my scarf during our meetings while still being able to pay attention to our conversation. It's the perfect project!

With this cold weather moving in, it's so hard not to work on projects all for myself rather than projects I'm going to give away. I have to keep in mine, though, that I have plenty of scarves to keep me warm for the moment while there are people who truly need a scarf to stay warm as the fall weather moves in. Hopefully someone in need will receive this scarf and feel a bit warmer this winter.

Are any of you working on a fun project? I hope your projects are going well and that you have a fabulous start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...