Wednesday, September 24, 2014

[Instagram] Books, Books, and More Books...

Over the past week, I have accumulated quite the amount of books. Despite the fact that I already own almost 1,000 books already (how did that happen??), I just can't seem to stay away from book sales. Half Price Books was having a warehouse sale where everything was $2 or less. Of course, I went on the first day right when they opened and found a glorious amount of books that I just couldn't live without. I didn't even spend that much money! I walked out of there with 14 books for myself for only $9. I got another 6 for my mom for only $3. How could I pass up on a deal like that? I also couldn't resist finally buying Isla and the Happily Ever After from The Book Depository. I have been dying to read the book and after seeing it posted on so many book blogs and Instagram accounts, I finally gave in and ordered myself a copy. It's finally in my hands and I can't wait to start it!

Aside from my exciting trip to the Half Price Books Warehouse sale and receiving my book mail, I spent the weekend watching some Outlander and running a 10k. The 10k was hosted by Panera, which means that there were some delicious Panera bagels, sandwiches, and cookies at the end, which I ended up devouring. I finished the 6.2 mile race in only 47 minutes (an average of a 7:30 min/mile pace), coming in second place in my age group (by one minute. So close, yet so far…). I was beyond happy with my time and couldn't have been happier with my cinnamon crunch bagel at the finish line. As for Outlander, how steamy was The Wedding episode? I mean, I already love Jamie, but now? Totally swooning over him. I already want to watch that episode again…

It was definitely a busy, yet incredible weekend. With books and running, what was there not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...