Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall Into Sweater Weather



I am so over this summer weather. We had such a cool summer and now that I'm back at school, Ohio decides to have a high of 90 degrees. every. single. day. It's September! Shouldn't we have at least some reprieve of this ridiculously hot weather? I don't know about you, but I am so ready to finally break out my sweater collection and embrace the cool, crisp weather of fall.

Over the past couple of years, my sweater collection has multiplied about five times as big as it was in high school. I absolutely love sweaters because they are a staple in my wardrobe that can span a wide range of seasons. I can wear a light sweater in the fall, heavy sweaters in the winter, and then light sweaters again in the spring. I can wear a sweater to dress up an outfit or wear them with some skinny jeans and a pair of Uggs. I literally live in sweaters during the winter months and am always looking out for more to add to my wardrobe.

I love sweaters that are fun and can start a conversation. Owls, cats, deer…the possibilities are endless! Not to mention the color choices. Just talking about sweaters makes me long to bundle up in one, drink some hot cocoa (with some pumpkin creamer, of course), and read a good buck all night long. Oh sweater weather, where are you???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...