Monday, August 4, 2014

What I Wore: 21st Birthday!

Dress- Forever 21 | Jean Jacket- Kohl's | Purse- Macy's | Shoes- Old navy

Wow, am I really 21? I feel like this day has been so far away, but now it has already passed! I already talked about how I spent the day, but I wanted to share my outfit. My sister and I were so excited to wear our dresses and feel great about ourselves since we were finally legal! If you look good, then you definitely feel good. And did we feel good! Of course we ended up with similar dresses. What can I say? We're twins!

It's no secret that I'm absolutely obsessed with Forever 21, and I was beyond ecstatic when I found the flower dress for only $15. Forever 21 sizing varies so much from product to product, so I can never order a dress online. That means that whenever I go to the store, I load up on dresses and hit the dressing room. I almost always find a dress I absolutely adore, and as soon as I tried this one on, I knew I had to wear it for my birthday. Our condo was absolutely freezing since the air conditioning was up so high, so I added on a long sleeved jean shirt to stay warm. I love how the combination turned out! 

Let's not forget about the gorgeous girl on the left! My sister ordered her dress from Delia's and paired it with a cute coral belt, which matched the colors of the dress perfectly. We had a blast celebrating our birthday all day and I couldn't have asked for a better person to share it with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...