Monday, August 11, 2014

Back to School Wishlist


Seeing as school is quickly approaching, I have been itching to go back to school shopping. There's nothing like a new outfit to start of the perfect first day of school. Since it's finally my senior year, I definitely want to end my college experience with a bang. And to me, that means dressing my finest and feeling my best. I student teach during the spring semester, so I can't wait to wear my dress every single day of the week. All summer I have been working in a day care where our uniform is our staff t-shirt and gym shorts. While it's comfortable, I miss my cute clothes! I am beyond excited to finally pull out my dresses when school finally starts up. I would love to add some of these Modcloth dresses into the mix as well.

Along with the perfect out, I need the perfect bag! I typically use a backpack when I'm going to classes because I have to lug around my computer on top of my books, notebooks, and folders. But if I'm going to a club meeting or some other event for class, I love to bring along a cute tote that's big enough for a notebook and some pens. I am obsessed with bags that are big enough to put everything I could ever need (including a book or two), so of course the three totes above caught my eye. As for the backpacks, I love fun patterns that make packing up for class actually exciting. Not to mention anything with cats is a must-have in my book.

Can you tell I'm excited to head back to school? Haha, even though it's two weeks away I already want to start packing. Thankfully, I've managed to resist that urge, but that hasn't stopped me from browsing online for back to school shopping. Senior year is so close! Here's to a great last first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...