Friday, May 23, 2014

What I Wore: Mint Shorts and Sequined Sweaters





Sweater- Macy's | Shorts- JcPennys | Shoes- Nordstrom Rack | Socks-Kohl's | Sunglasses- Primark

Today was such a pretty day and I couldn't help but dress to reflect my mood! I felt so bright and spring-y in my outfit today. Especially with those shoes! My sister and I went to Nordstrom Rack for the very first time this past weekend and it was amazing. How have I not shopped there before?! I got the pair of Sperry's I'm wearing for only $33! For Sperry's! Yeah, I was pretty excited. I got pair of turquoise flats for only $17 and it was so hard to stop there. But I had to limit myself, so I walked out with two pairs of shoes for only $50. I'd say it was a success!

I am absolutely obsessed with the color mint pretty much all year round, so I knew I had to have those shorts when I saw them at JcPenny's. And they match my shoes perfectly! Oh, and excuse the little cutie that popped into my pictures. Rosie tends to follow me and my sister around when we're home for the summer, so she was definitely curious when we left her to go take some pictures. No surprise, she plops down right next to me! So I had to say hi! 

I'm hoping to do more outfit posts this summer, so hopefully this one is the first of many! My sister and I have been dying to go shopping and are planning on hitting up the Memorial Day sales at the mall this weekend I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...