Thursday, May 22, 2014

Feeling Crafty


I am dying to make this granny square blanket! I love the mix of regular squares and flower squares. And the colors! So cute. 

This Stitch Block Cowl is so cute, but I've never knit in the row below, so we'll see how it goes! 

Who wouldn't want a sequined meow sweatshirt? I totally have to make one ASAP. 

These free printable notecards would be fun to send my friends!

Who knew you could take plastic animals and make an animal ring holder

Speaking of plastic animals…you can also make super cute animal mason jars. They look so fun!

As obsessed as I am with Instagram, I have to make this Instagram Crochet

And these Instagram Photosripts. How have I not tried these out before? 

I have been obsessing with these macaron purses ever since I saw them. I'd probably mess them up if I ever attempted to make them, but a girl can dream...

These kitchen canvases would be so cute to decorate my apartment! 

I know they sell these, but I never thought to make my own little library to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...