Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter! I hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend full of fun times with the family and delicious candy from the Easter Bunny! My sister and I were determined to get a picture with Rosie, but it was impossible! That girl hates to sit still and my dad had to stand right next to the camera to make her pay attention. So please excuse the had in the picture, but there was no other way to control that dog! But just look at that cute face! Who wouldn't want to catch that on camera?


For the first time ever I got to go Easter candy shopping for the family! My sister was home the weekend my parents went candy shopping last year and took her with them. I was so jealous that they decided that this year was my turn. My dad took me to the Anthony Thomas candy store and it was heaven! Chocolate and candy everywhere! We picked out chocolate for everyone and the night before Easter I divided up the candy and arranged everyone's baskets. It was so much fun!

Overall, it was an absolutely fantastic weekend. I ate way too much candy, but what can I say? I hadn't had chocolate since Ash Wednesday since I gave it up for lent, and while I'm proud of myself for sticking to it, it was tough! Now I can eat chocolate any time I want and it's absolutely glorious.

Did you guys have a good Easter? I hope so! Now, there's only 2 full weeks of classes left before final exams and SUMMER! Here's to hoping these next two weeks fly by and I can get all of my work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...