Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sweet On Sunday #2

1. I pretty much fell in love at first sight with this Bright Blooms Dress from Modcloth. It definitely puts me in the mood for some spring weather!

2. This admit one tray is so cute! I love having trays and dishing to hold candy and knick knacks around my room, and this one would be the perfect addition. 

3. I can't get over how adorable this Aviator Necklace is! I love the little heart added on to the front of her body. This necklace would definitely remind me how magical traveling is…



4. I am still obsessing over how good the new Romeo and Juliet movie was (I already bought it on Amazon), so this Romeo and Juliet phone case is beyond perfect to help feed one of my many current obsessions. 

5. Speaking of phone cases…IT'S A DONUT PHONE CASE. Oh. My. Gosh. Seriously, there could not be a more perfect phone case for me. Well, aside from the Romeo and Juliet one of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...