Sunday, February 16, 2014

I'm Back!


That's right, I'm back! I know I haven't posted anything 7 months, but I just got so busy and wasn't all that into blogging in July. I felt like no one was reading my posts, so why bother? When I started looking through my blog recently, though, I realized how much I loved posting. I love it because I was able to write all the time, which is a passion of mine. I loved it because I pushed myself to do so many new things. I loved it because I was able to capture my life and look back at everything I've done. I found posts from my trip to London, from Easter last year, from Christmas last year. And I missed it. I missed just writing about my life, no matter how many people read it or cared. I cared. So I decided to give it another shot. 

Since July, I've been keeping busy. I worked for the rest of the summer in the retail department of the zoo and worked there again during my winter break (which was 6 weeks long…thank goodness it finally ended). In August I turned 20 and am officially not a teenager anymore. I also moved into my very first apartment with three roommates in Oxford, OH. No more dorms! I'm in the second semester of my Junior year of college and loving every single one of my classes. I'm training for my second half-marathon that will be on May 3rd. I've become even more obsessed with running and run at least 3 miles every single day. If I miss a day, I feel antsy and restless. I've been watching more movies, reading more books, eating more chocolate and baking more cookies than ever before. 

Hopefully I'll pick up the pace again and dedicate some time to this blog. I spent some time updating the format, and I love the way it looks now. It's so bright and fun. Just what I need to motivate me to really stick to blogging. I'll be posting updates on running, movies I'm watching, projects I'm working on, and any goodies I've been baking. And, of course, the crazy things life throws my way. I'm am beyond excited for all of the possibilities for Sew In Love. Talk to you soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...