Wednesday, December 17, 2014
This year, my go-to gift for Christmas is knitted gifts. For the Christmas party for running club, I was hoping I would get a girl so that I could make her some mittens and a cowl. Unfortunately, I had to get a boy for the gift exchanged, so I headed to Ravelry to find the perfect hat to make him. I knew I wanted a cabled hat to show off my awesome knitting skills, so I decided to go with the Close Cables Hat. I had no idea what kind of yarn I wanted to use, but when I saw this Sincerely by Pearl Essence yarn in JoAnns and felt how soft and thick it was, I decided to take a chance and see how it turned out. And you know what? It was perfect!
I spent about 10 hours working on this hat and I thought it would never end. Countless episodes of Supernatural later, though, it was finally done! The original pattern says to cast on 80 stitches, but many of the projects on Ravelry said that it turned out a little small, so I decided to cast on 120 stitches and add another set of the cable rows. I'm so happy I did because it ended up big enough to fit a guy's head comfortably. It did a gray, white, and red pom pom for our school's colors and it turned out great! Needless to say, I love how this hat turned out and I was kind of sad to have to give it away. The person I gave it to loved it and everyone was definitely impressed that I made the hat. Little do they know, cables are actually super easy and the hardest part is having the patience to spend so many hours getting it done. I'm definitely going to make one of these for myself now!
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Last month, my cousin gave birth to two adorable twins named Scarlett and Grayson. The babies were born very premature, but as of now they are staying strong and doing well! I had planned on having these blankets done for her baby shower in mid-November, but school got in the way and I didn't have the chance to finish the blankets until a month later. But now they're finished and I absolutely love them!
I knew that I wanted to make the babies blankets for the twins, but I had the hardest time deciding what to make them. Granny Square? Striped? There were so many possibilities! But when I found the pattern for this Granny Stripe Baby Blanket, I knew that I had found the one!
The border definitely caught my eye when I decided to make this blanket. I love the scalloped edges and the stitch was so easy for such a cute finish. My cousin and her husband are huge Ohio State fans and both met while students at Ohio State, so they named their babies in honor of that. I decided to make identical blankets for the babies, but a gray bordered one for Grayson and a scarlet bordered one for Scarlett. I'm planning on giving these to my cousin when they visit for Christmas and I can't wait! I know they're going to love them! Scarlett and Grayson are the first babies in our family, so I am beyond excited to knit them as many gifts as I can! Maybe hats next? Oh, the possibilities!
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Purr-Petual Charm Dress | Collar It a Day Dress | Everything's Coming Up Rosettes Dress | Let's Reminisce Dress | Au Revoir We There Yet? Cardigan | Beloved Bildungsroman Top | That's More Ladylike It Top in Ivory | Question and Antler Sweater
I don't know about you, but all I've been thinking about is shopping lately. With Black Friday and Christmas quickly approaching, all I want to do is buy Christmas presents and shop for myself. Especially when I get emails about all of the amazing deals! Modcloth has been sending me daily emails about their sales and, of course, I always click on the links and end up spending way too much time window shopping online. I mean, there's no way I could possibly buy everything I want from them while still being able to buy all of the Christmas presents I have to! A girl can always dream, though…
Modcloth is always adding new clothes to their store, and I just fell in love with their newest additions when I was browsing their one-day sale today. While none of these are part of that promotion, these were all recently added to their stock and they're gorgeous! So many dresses, tops, and sweaters, and I just want to buy them all! Maybe if I have some leftover money after the holiday season...
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Ever since I started knitting almost three years ago exactly (I learned over winter break my freshman year of college), I have made quite a few scarves. There's only one pattern, though, that I keep on going back to and have made five times now, three of which were for myself in different colors. The pattern is just so easy to do and I absolutely love how it turns out in the end. And what scarf is that? The Brioche Infinity Scarf.
With Christmas slowly but surely approaching, I've been making a list of the gifts I want to make this year and this scarf is definitely making an appearance. I've already made one in blue for my brother's fiancé and am currently making a red one for my friend to give her friend for her birthday. While it definitely takes hours of knitting time, the stitch is so easy once you get started that you can do it while doing pretty much anything. I even spent about 2 hours knitting in the dark on my van ride home from nationals (darn day lights savings and the sun going away at 6pm) and only had to backtrack twice because I had accidentally dropped a stitch. Other than that, I had no problem working on the scarf and it turned out beautifully!
Do any of you have your go-to patterns you make whenever you need to make a gift or just something nice for yourself?
Sunday, November 16, 2014
Running is hard. As much as I say that I love to run, there are moments where I absolutely hate it. No matter how hard it gets, though, I know that I could never quit running.
This past weekend, I went with my teammates from the running club to Nationals in East Lansing, MI. We drove over 5 hours to run in 20-30 degree temperatures to compete against schools from all over the country. The top 7 runners from each school competed in the A race while the rest of the teams competed in the B race. Since I'm definitely not the fastest person on my team, I competed in the B race and it was an experience I will never forget. Lining up with over 200 girls, I ran the fastest I've ever run. My first mile came in at 6:45 and I maintained an average pace of 7:18 overall for the 6k race, placing 92 out of 214 runners. While this is not all that impressive in the racing world, I am so proud of myself for my time. What I'm most proud of myself, though, is how I never gave up or slowed down. My quads ached with each step and I had so much time to think about exactly what I was doing and I hated myself for voluntarily trying to run as fast as I could for 3.72 miles. But I stuck through the two laps around the never-ending golf course in the freezing weather, my nose dripping and lungs frigid with the cold air. There's nothing better than that feeling of crossing the finish line and realizing exactly what it is you have just done, no matter how much you hated yourself while you were doing it. That's running for you.
Words can't even begin to describe how happy I am that I decided to run my freshman year of college. In the three years that have passed, I have run two half marathons and too many races to count. When I was in high school, I could have never imagined being able to run 13.1 miles or running a 6k with an average pace of 7:18. Running has become my passion and I am so happy to be able to call myself a runner. Sure I have bad days and races are incredibly challenging on both the body and the mind, but the rewards from running are worth those hard times. There's nothing better than finishing a challenging race or achieving a new PR. My body is so much stronger thanks to running and, by running everyday, I know I'm leading a healthier lifestyle than I've ever had before. Running has made that difference. I've only been running for three years, but I know I have many more years as a runner ahead of me. I can't wait for the races and the miles to come.
Sunday, November 9, 2014
1. I love this Abstract Wave Pattern Dress! The color and style would be perfect for Christmastime…
2. This Chunky Knit V-Neck Cardigan looks SO COMFY. And I absolutely love those elbow patches.
3. Are these Clever So Sweet Flat in Red not the cutest pair of shoes you've ever seen?
4. A Moustache Doormat? Yeah, I definitely need one of these in my life.
5. Since The Princess Bride is one of my absolute favorite movies, I definitely need to get my hands on a copy of As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride.
Friday, November 7, 2014
What's life been like lately? Homework. Classes. Clubs. Meetings. More homework. I'm so sad I haven't been able to take the time to blog these past couple of weeks. If I have any free time, I'm either reading or blogging on Peace Love Books. I've missed this blog and really want to get back in the swing of things. While I still have lots and lots of homework to do now and between the end of the semester (only a month left!), I'm going to try to pop in and update what's going on with me much more often. Sorry for being MIA, but hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me this week and the weeks to come!
Monday, October 27, 2014
Dress- Forever21 | Sweater- American Eagle | Belt- Delia's | Tights- Target | Shoes- Target
Happy Monday, everyone! It's only the very beginning of the week, but it's already been a fantastic one! About an hour ago, I learned that my first class of the day was canceled, so I don't have to go anywhere until 2 pm today. Normally, I'm out of my apartment from 11 am until after 8pm because I have classes all day long, but now I only have two classes instead of three! Yay! I'm going to spend my morning catching up on blog posts and reading some books that I have to review this week. Oh, and studying for my film studies exam tomorrow! While one class is canceled, the rest must go on…
Another reason I'm in a good mood is because it's the first time I've ever worn this dress! There's just something about putting on a new outfit for the very first time…I love it! It's supposed to get up into the 70s today, though, so I'm not sure how I'll do with the tights. But the dress is on the shorter side and I was too lazy to shave my legs, so the tights are here to stay. Hopefully it won't get too hot, which is ridiculous seeing as it's the last week of October. Oh well, after today it'll start going back down until Saturday, where it's projected to have a high of 46 degrees. Bring on that fall weather!
Sunday, October 26, 2014
1. Seriously, look at these shoes. They're bunnies! And an adorable purple shade. I want them so badly!
2. How do I not already own this To Sip in the Shade Mug?
3. When it comes time to pick a new calendar for 2015, I'll definitely keep this Olde Tyme Felines Calendar in mind.
4. I love fun necklaces and this Get Your Filament Necklace would be the perfect addition to my collection!
5. While beach season is definitely long gong, I am still in love with this Northshore Beach Bag.
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Wild Thing Leopard Trench Coat // Leopard Print Leggings // Leopard Print Scarf // Animal Print Low-Top Sneakers // Leopard Print Crossbody Bag // Knotted Leopard Print Headwrap // Leopard Print Makeup Case // Leopard Slip-Ons
Okay, so I just realized that every single one of these products is considered Leopard print, but I'm going to call them cheetah because "cheetalicious" sounds so much better that "leopardlicious." And who can really tell the different anyways, right? Lately, though, I have been obsessed with animal print and didn't really realize how much of it I had until I went shopping last weekend. I bought a pair of silver animal print Keds and silver animal print pj pants. Not to mention any time I get free underwear coupons from Victoria's Secret, I always end up getting a cheetah print pair. Coincidence? No, I'm just obsessed with animal print!
You know what else I'm obsessed with? Forever 21. And every single item listed above is from Forever 21. Seriously, it's like a match made in heaven! Not to mention that all of these are affordable and oh so tempting for me to just give in and buy. Especially the cross body bag. It's only $22! No wonder I always end up buying things from Forever 21 whenever they're having a huge sale. Their prices are just impossible to beat with such cute merchandise. Do you guys have any prints that you absolutely love and can't help but buy?
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Dress- Forever21 | Denim shirt- Kohl's | Tights- Target | Shoes- Target | Watch- Macy's
I was so excited to wear this outfit today. I ordered this dress on Columbus Day for only $5 with free shipping. Seriously, I am way too addicted to online shopping, but how can I resist with such amazing sales? And it processed that day and came exactly 5 days later, which never happens. Forever 21 seriously rocks my socks. But back to the outfit. I didn't realize that it was going to be in the high 40s and low 50s today. With wind. Needless to say, I was a bit chilly! On my way to class, I wore a coat over my dress, but I hate wearing coats over dresses because I feel like it ruins the whole effect and I just look ridiculous with the skirt hanging out and a big coat covering whatever sweater/shirt I have over the dress. Once I'm inside, though, I love my outfit! No bulky coat to ruin my meticulously thought out clothing.
Aside from not being appropriate dress weather, though, I really have been loving October. I can't believe there's only a little over a week left! Did you know that there's 64 days until Christmas? I just checked. I already want to start Christmas shopping, but I'm going to hold off until November. Hey, at least I have some restraint! I have, though, already started making my Christmas list for Santa. It's never too early to plan out what I hope good old St. Nick will bring for me this year ;)
Monday, October 20, 2014
How is it already October 20th? That means that it's already halfway through October and November is that much closer. The weather is getting colder and my classes are already halfway over! It seems like every weekend just flies by and I'm back in classes…but here's what made me happy this past weekend!
1. Spending the weekend at home. I spent Friday shopping with my sister and mom. Then, I spent all day with my mom, sister, and dad seeing Gone Girl and then having Olive Garden's never ending pasta bowl for lunch. It was a great weekend!
2. Getting new running shoes. I went to an actual running store and spent an hour with an employee analyzing my feet. I tried on 5 pairs of shoes and ran in all of them until I picked out the perfect pair. They're a gorgeous blue color and feel so good! Now, I'm always super excited every time I get to run in my new shoes.
3. Signing up for a 5k. I'm running the Run Like Hell 5k this Friday where everyone wears costumes to run in. I'm dressing up as an 80s fitness girl (think Olivia Newton-Jon in Let's Get Physical). I can't wait to run the race!
4. Catching up on all of my shows. It seems like all of the new shows I watch are all on Thursday nights, which is so annoying because that means I have them all to watch at once. When I was home, my sister and I were able to watch the newest episodes of How to Get Away with Murder, Stalker, and A to Z together and I'm all caught up!
5. Seeing the preview for Fifty Shades of Grey during Gone Girl. Oh, that movie. I don't know if I'll like it or not but the preview was definitely entertaining and I'm totally seeing the movie when it's released on Valentine's Day.
6. Finding movies on sale for only $2. At Kroger, I got What to Expect When You're Expecting for only $2, along with a Girl's Rule Movie Marathon collection of 5 movies that include The Perfect Man and Josie and the Pussycats. For only $2. Yay for more movies!
7. Cuddling with my puppy. Whenever I go home, I have to spend a good amount of time smothering Rosie in kisses and hugs. I know she's so tired of my by the end of the weekend, but I have to get my puppy time in before I leave her again!
8. Downloading Nick Jonas's new song. I still listen to Jonas Brothers every time I run (which is everyday), and I was shocked to see that Nick Jonas not only had a new song, but that it was in the top 10 on iTunes. I listened to it and thought it was awesome, so I bought it and can't get it out of my head.
9. TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEW ALBUM COMES OUT IN SEVEN DAYS. I used to really not like Taylor Swift because she claimed to be country, but won all of the awards for pretty much every genre. Um, not cool. Now that this new album is officially pop and Shake If Off is one of the best songs ever, I can't wait to see what other songs she's come up with!
10. Ordering the new iPhone 6. I will have the new beautiful iPhone 6 in my hands in exactly 5 days! I already have a pretty blue and pink case that will look adorable on my new phone. I can't wait to finally have a new phone for the first time in four years!
Sunday, October 19, 2014
1. I just love the color and detail of this Perk Me Up Bag.
2. One look at this Transcendent Soiree Dress and I was in love. I can't get over the rose laced fabric on top!
3. This Road Trippin Sweater looks SO comfortable! Definitely a good sweater to rake a road trip in.
4. While I would probably never have the courage to actually wear this Mink Pink Powder Room Coat, I still think it's gorgeous.
5. These Meet A Cheetah Slip Ons are calling my name! Not only are they cheetah print, but they look so comfortable too!
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Trip Down Documentary Lane Boot // Merona Macie Slouchy Boots // Madden Girl Canyon Boots // Don't Rein On My Parade Boot // Adele Moto Booties // The Great Haute-Doors Boot // Khalea Combat Boots
When fall comes around, one thing always comes to mind: Boots. I own three pairs of boots and a pair of rain boots and that's still not enough for me. I have to stop myself from drooling any time I see a cute pair of boots online…and from grabbing my credit card to impulsively buy every pair I see. There are so many cute pairs out there and I just want them all!
I typically find myself more drawn to a light brown shade of boot as opposed to black or dark brown. I think that's because I own one black and two darker brown pairs of boots and am dying for something completely new to add to my wardrobe. Lately, dark green has been catching my eye as well. A nice forest color is so pretty and absolutely perfect for the fall season. Ah, there are just so many colors and designs available! And I want them all!
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
What is up with this gloomy weather? It was rainy yesterday and today and is supposed to rain for the next two days. What happened to the crisp fall weather that had finally started to show up? I don't need rain! On my way home from class today, it was absolutely pouring and my backpack got soaked…but nothing inside was damaged, thank goodness. I've been holed up in my room ever since and thankfully the rain has stopped in time for me to go to my weekly knitting meeting. Hopefully it isn't too bad the next couple of days! Here's what's been keeping me happy throughout this dismal rainy weather...
1. Turning in huge assignments I had been working on for weeks. Today, I had a 20 pages recommendation report and an English midterm due and I had been working on those assignments for over two weeks. It feels so good to have them turned in and finally off my chest.
2. Wearing new clothes. I wore my new Mickey Mouse baseball tee on Monday and it made the gloomy day just a little bit brighter.
3. Painting my nails. I love changing up my nail color and when my dark purple started to chip literally the day after I painted them, I decided to take it off and paint them "Fuchsia Power" pink. They're so fun!
4. Having classes cancelled. Tomorrow, I normally have two classes but somehow they both got canceled, so now the only thing I have school-wise is my weekly movie viewing at 6pm. Even then, we're watching Singin' in the Rain, which is a fantastic movie, so it's definitely going to be a good day!
5. Planning a weekend at home. I head home on thursday and I've been planning out the three days I'll have with my family. We've already planned to go to Olive Garden for lunch, see Gone Girl, and go out to breakfast with my brother and his fiancé. I can't wait!
6. Meeting Emily Giffin at Books by the Banks in Cincinnati this weekend. I completely obsessed over her when I was talking to her and she just laughed and called me sweet. Haha, but she was so sweet herself and it was amazing getting to meet her, along with some of my favorite YA authors.
7. Finding delicious recipes I want to try. I found these Coffee Cake Muffins on Pinterest and can't wait to try them out.
8. Receiving pictures of my book mail from my mom. I have all of my books that publishers send me sent home since I don't trust my mail in a college town. My mom opens them all for me and sends me pictures in case there's anything time sensitive I'm sent. This past Friday, 8 books came for me in one day and I loved seeing all of the pretty covers that my mom texted me.
9. Looking at bookish Instagram photos. I've started following more and more Instagram accounts dedicated to photographing books and they're just so pretty!
10. Visiting a massive thrift store for the first time. I've heard about the thrift store near my college town ever since I started school, but I've never actually made the 30 minute trip there to check it out. I finally drove there last weekend and it was amazing. Seriously, I could have stayed there for hours and the prices were unbelievable! I already can't wait to go back!
Sunday, October 12, 2014
1. This copy of Little Women is beyond gorgeous! It would look beautiful on my shelf…
2. I love this Photo Booth Strips Frame that the awesome gals over at A Beautiful Mess made. I'd love to make one of these full of photos of me and my sister!
3. This Titles With a Twist shirt is so cool. I'm so tempted to buy one!
4. Since I'm getting the iPhone 6 soon, I've been looking for phone cases and I absolutely love this Geometric Wood Pattern Case from Etsy!
5. I am totally a breakfast person, but only when I get to have a heaping bowl of super sugary, colorful cereal. This Froot Loop Sweatshirt is just too perfect for me!
Friday, October 10, 2014
Attend Books by the Banks
I am beyond excited to attend Books by the Banks this year, which is a huge event where tons of authors of many genres come to meet readers and promote their books. This year, the big author coming is Emily Giffin, author of Something Borrowed. I am in love with her writing and could not be more thrilled for the chance to meet her. Some of my other favorite YA authors will be at the convention too, so it's definitely going to be an exciting day.
Read more books
I have so many books I have to read for review, so I'm definitely taking any down time I have to catch up on that looming stack that seems to grow bigger and bigger every day…
Crochet baby blankets
My cousin is expecting twins (yay!) and her baby shower is the second weekend of November. I want to maker her a baby blanket for each baby, so I definitely have to get working on that project if I hope to have it done in time for the shower.
Say goodbye to my adorable iPhone 4 cases
By this time next week I should have the new iPhone 6 in my hands, which means all of my adorable iPhone 4 cases will be of no use to me anymore. While I'm excited to have my first upgrade in four years, I am so sad because I have collected some super cute phone cases, so I'm trying to use them all before I have to say goodbye!
Drink hot chocolate
Since the weather feels deliciously like fall, there's no better way to stay warm than by drinking some hot chocolate with peppermint creamer! Yummmm.
Binge watch The Vampire Diaries
I own seasons one and two of The Vampire Diaries and haven't watched that show in forever. I saw a lot of hype online about season six starting up on tv, so I decided to start the series over and try to catch up to the current season. I'm on the last disc of season one and hope to make some leeway into season two before the weekend is over!
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Dress- Forever21 | Sweater- Ann Taylor Loft | Tights- Target | Boots- Delia's | Scarf-Handmade
This is the first outfit of the season where I got to wear tights and I was so excited. Over the past year, my tights collection has exploded and I have them in every color you can imagine. When this dress finally came in the mail from Forever 21 after I ordered from their website, yet again, a couple of weeks ago, I knew that my light pink tights would go perfectly. And look how pretty they look together! I love it :)
You know what I also love? Fall weather. Wearing this sweater over my dress with a scarf was absolutely perfect for how the weather turned out to be, which was in the high 50s and low 60s. While it ended up being a bit more windy than I had anticipated, I had my trusty tights on to protect my legs from any possible flashings that a gust of wind could have caused. Yet another reason to love tights! I can't wait to pull out even more of my collection as the weather gets colder. Here's to a great season ahead full of bright tights, snuggly sweaters, and even more snuggly scarves.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
I know that Halloween isn't for another three weeks, but seeing as Halloween candy and decorations have been in stores for the past two months, I thought it was acceptable to share my favorite movies to watch during October. I'm definitely not a scary movie kind of girl, so most of my Halloween movies are the adorable Disney movies that I watched over and over again as a kid. They made Halloween so fun and aside from getting tons of candy from Halloween, the movies were one of my favorite parts of the holiday.
1. Hocus Pocus
I'm pretty sure this is everyone's go-to Halloween movie. I mean, who doesn't love this movie!? The Sanderson sisters are fantastic and I love the whole storyline. The part where they sing "I Put a Spell On You"? Definitely my favorite scene.
This is another one of my go-to Halloween movies, especially because they play it on Disney pretty much 24/7 during October. I pretty much grew up on the Halloweentown series, but the first one will always be my favorite. And what's up with them completely replacing the actress for Marnie in the fourth movie? That was so not okay.
3. Harry Potter and the Scorcerer's Stone
Troll! In the dungeon! Haha, the Halloween part of this movie is one of the coolest Halloween scenes ever. The candles all over the ceiling and the troll coming in from the dungeon and almost killing Hermione in the girl's bathroom? Classic.
4. Mom's Got a Date With a Vampire
Oh my gosh, my sister and I loved this movie when we were younger. I don't know why, but it was just such a cool idea that the kids had to save their mom from dating a vampire and that the dad from Lizzie McGuire ends up being the vampire hunter that saves the day in the end. You can't get more Disney than that.
5. The Little Vampire
I almost completely forgot about this movie until I came across a list of kid friendly Halloween movies. This was probably one of the first vampire movies I ever saw and it is just too adorable for words. The little boy and his vampire friend are so cute and I love how they get along super well even though it's not normal for humans and vampires to be friends.
6. The Goonies
While this isn't exactly a movie about Halloween, it's still a fantastic scary story that has a little bit of adventure thrown into the mix. There are definitely moments that freaked me out as a kid, but it's easily one of my favorite movies now.
7. The Birds
I watched this one for the first time a couple of years ago and it is so scary. While a movie about birds may seem harmless, there's absolutely no reason why these birds attack this town. No reason at all. I think that's the scariest part of this entire movie.
8. The Silence of the Lambs
This one is probably one of the most psychologically scary movies I've ever seen. Seriously, a guy kills women and then makes a suit out of their skin so that he can cross-dress? That's so disturbing! And Jodie Foster has to try to find this guy by consulting with Hannibal Lector, one of the most infamous serial killers of all time? Freaky.
Of course, I have to throw another Hitchcock film into the mix, and this one is the most notorious film for have a psychotic main character, hens the title. As one of the most classic scary movies in film history, I had to include it!
10. Casper Meets Wendy
This is another movie that I grew up on and my sister and I loved it so, so much. It was just so much fun and we loved how Hilary Duff was a witch! Who wouldn't want to be her, an awesome witch with a ghost as friendly as Casper as a best friend?
Monday, October 6, 2014
Dress- Delia's | Sweater- Forever21 | Flats- Delia's | Watch- Macy's
One of the best parts about having a sister is that I essentially have two complete wardrobes. While we may not look anything alike and are different heights, my sister and I are the same size, both in clothes and in shoes. My sister wore this dress for our birthday and wasn't planning on wearing it anytime soon, so she let me take it to school with me. Who am I to say no to more dresses? The hard part about sharing clothes, though, is that I start to forget who owns what. I wore a dress the other day that I could have sworn was mine, but my sister told me it was her's but she's never actually worn it because I took it. Haha, guess I should give it back to her sometime, shouldn't I?
Did I mention that the sweater is also my sister's? She's owned it for over a year but rarely wore it because she said it was too scratchy, so I finally begged her to let me have it for the semester. I've already worn it at least three times and it's easily become one of my favorite sweaters to wear with dresses. The color is gorgeous and I love how it looks with a dress. Hopefully she'll forget all about it and I can keep it forever. I mean, what are sisters for?
Sunday, October 5, 2014
1. How have I never discovered this Jaws the Two of Us Tote before? It would have been perfect for Shark Week!
2. I love the wooden background of this Triangle Bamboo iPhone Case.
3. I am obsessed with the colorful hearts on this Can't Heartily Wait Dress.
4. I love how big and comfy this Geo Striped Knit Cardigan looks.
5. I could definitely use a nice, warm pair of Fringed Suede Moccasins for the fall. The problem is, though, would I want light pink or periwinkle? Oh, the choices...