Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!


Happy Independence Day! I hope you all had a fantastic day celebrating our nation's independence with hot dogs and good old apple pie. I wish I could say I did, but sadly I had to spend the day working an 11 hour shift in the pouring rain. But now that I'm home, I get to enjoy watching Independence Day with the family, a tradition we always ensure happens every July 4th. 

Do you guys have any fun traditions? Normally we have a cookout, but all of the kids worked while the parents had the day off, so they saw a movie while we worked hard for our money. But now we're all together, at least enjoying a Fourth of July night together. And now there's some ice cream with my name on it! So I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your holidays and let's hope aliens don't take over the world today...but if they do I'm definitely expecting Will Smith to come out and save the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...