Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: Summer Lovin'



Yesterday, I actually started sweating when I was walking home from the grocery store. What? Is this real life? Does it actually feel like summer in London? Back home, it's been in the 80s and I've been super jealous. I know, the hot, sticky summer weather sucks, but after such a long and brutal winter, I have been craving those long summer days where you can sit outside in a tank top with a glass of lemonade, wasting the day away with your nose buried in a book. But before that weather came to Ohio, I was off to London where it's in the 50s and 60s ALL THE TIME. Needless to say, I was ecstatic that the weather reached the 70s. 

Of course, that made me want to go to my flat right away, put on a summer dress, and spin around in circles. Haha, I wish I actually did that. But instead I headed straight to my computer and put together an outfit I would love to wear on a summer day. I found an adorable floral dress that I just had to pair with some Ked-like shoes. For some reason, I love the look of Keds with dresses and Keds are always my go-to shoes when I want to be comfortable when I'm walking around while wearing a dress. You can't tell from the picture, but these shoes had sparkly laces, which make them that much more fabulous. 

And lastly, this outfit would not be perfect for summer without all of the color. With blues, yellows, oranges, and greens, you can't help but get the bright, summer vibe. Oh how I wish I was wearing this outfit right now! I hope you guys are having fantastic summer weather and have found the right outfit to celebrate the sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...