Thursday, June 13, 2013

June Wishlist


There is always an endless supply of things on my wishlist, so it's so hard having to narrow down exactly what I want to share on my wishlist posts. Can I just list every single item Modcloth has to offer? Haha, they're always coming out with new dresses, shoes, and bags that make me drool every time I look at them. If only I had an endless bank account and a never ending closet, my life would be simply amazing. 

My favorite item on this list is probably the superman apron from Modcloth. I actually got to go to the London premiere (at least the red carpet part outside) yesterday and I saw the entire cast! That means I got to see Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, and Russell Crowe! Michael Shannon and Russell Crowe were literally two feet in front of me and I just stared at them in awe...as I took a million pictures of course! It was such a cool experience and now I am even more excited to see the movie when I can. But until then, wouldn't it be awesome to look like I had Superman's body while I baked? It'd make baking even more fun than it is already :)

And, of course, I've got a couple of tote bags on my wishlist for this month. Tote bags are my best friend because they fit EVERYTHING, from books and notebooks to sunglasses and lip balm. As long as the purse is big enough, I'm bound to love it. 

June has been a fantastic month so far, and I'm looking forward to finishing it up here in London. I have big plans for the next two weeks and then it's back to the US for me. Here's to hoping June ends even better than it has started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...