Wednesday, May 29, 2013

To Do List: #15



#15: Travel to Europe


I know it's kind of obvious by now that I'm in England, but I never did an official to do list post about it! So here it is! Here are just a few pictures from the past week since I've been in Europe! It's still surreal to think that I'm living in London right now and will be fore the next four and a  half weeks. How did I get so lucky? 

I've been having an amazing time and adjusting to London life super quickly. There are cute little markets, cafes, and pubs everywhere that I don't know how I'll have enough to to even see it all! In my pictures, the first things I made sure to see where Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross, The London Eye, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace. I can't wait to see even more of London and the country, and have the time of my life in this wonderful country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...