Friday, May 17, 2013

Summer Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

All I can think of is summer, even though technically it's still May. With this summer feeling comes with the craving for fun, bright colors. Not to mention anything and everything that has to do with owls or cupcakes! For my apartment next year, I'm looking for really fun rugs and I found that owl rug on Target's website and fell in love. Wouldn't it be awesome to have an owl rug in my bathroom?

I've always wanted an Instax camera as well and I think it would be perfect to record summer memories. And, of course, the bright yellow is a must for the brightness of summer. While I'm taking pictures, I can lay fun records on that pretty pink turntable. Now that sounds like the absolute perfect summer to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...