Saturday, May 4, 2013

May Goals

Oh my goodness, is it already May? One more month and the year is already half over! I feel like it was Christmas just last week, but clearly that's not the case. The best part about it being May has got to be this beautiful weather that we've been having. I was getting so depressed with the endless winter, so now that it's sunny and warm, I just want to spin around and start singing everywhere I go. I've been wearing so many dresses that I don't think I ever want to wear a pair of jeans again :)

Wednesday is the official start of summer for me, so a lot of these goals have to do with the fact that I no longer have any classes or homework! I'm probably most excited to hang out with my sister because we haven't seen each other in so long. I really want to spend time with her baking (we've never made a pie from scratch, so we thought that'd be fun to try out) and watching as many movies as we can. 

I leave for London on May 19, which is approaching so quickly. I can't believe it! I have so much planning and packing to do, so hopefully my sister can help me with all of that once we're reunited again. And I would love to find some more cute dresses to add to my wardrobe and maybe bring to London with me. When I'm dressed well, my mood just improves so much. And who doesn't love being happy? There's so much potential for this summer ahead and I absolutely can't wait!

Do any of you have fun summer plans? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...