Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day! I just wanted to take the time to thank every single mother out there. Seriously, Mom's rock and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my own mom. I love her so much and she's always there for me when I need her most. Whether it's a text good morning or a surprise book she brings home, my mom always knows how to make my day. 

Not only is my mom amazing because she's, well, her, but she has also shaped who I have grown to be as a person. Because of her, I have fallen in love with reading and crafts ever since I was a little girl. My mom taught me how to knit and crochet, which have become such a huge part of my life. She is also addicted to reading and fed to my addiction by bringing me along every time she would want to spend hours browsing in the library. My mother is an amazing woman and I just want her to know how much I love her. Happy Mother's Day mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...