Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Wow, is it really Friday already? That means that I've been in London for almost two weeks now! Where does the time go? I've been having the most fantastic time here and I plan on stopping by some of the markets this weekend. Mmm just thinking about all of the food possibilities is making me so happy! Classes are going well, but it's so hard to sit down and write papers when this amazing city is at my fingertips. *sigh* Oh the life of a college student. As long as I get my homework done, I'll be able to explore as much as I want! Let's hope that plan works out...


1) Mmmm I love cupcakes with little surprised and this Toblerone cupcake looks like heaven. 


2) Oh, if I could only find my own Mr. Darcy while I'm in England...


3) I absolutely adore these elf slippers! I might try to make them next Christmas. Wouldn't that be fun?


4) These animal bracelets are beyond adorable. I love the elephant and giraffe the best!


5) How delicious does this blueberry pastry look? And it's so simple! I'm definitely going to have to try making this myself. 


6) There's an Up! inspired dessert? Can you get any more awesome?


7) If I could have this pink fridge, I'd be one happy girl. 


8) They have kitty tights! I'm obsessed with all things cat related, so you can only guess how excited I got when I saw these. 


9) Sparkly super hero mugs? Yeah, it's like they were made just for me :)


10) Look! A knitting cake! I so wish I could make one of these because it is the cutest cake ever. Cake and knitting...what more could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...