Monday, April 29, 2013

What I Wore: Ruffled Flowers


::Outfit Details::
Dress :: Forever 21
Sweater :: Gap
Shoes :: Macy's

Another dress! Yay! I am so in love with the ruffled button up front of this dress. I'm normally not a big fan of ruffles on outfits, but they're just such a cute added touch that makes the dress so much more adorable. This dress actually has 3/4 length sleeves, but the shoulders are a bit poofy, so I think the sweater does a perfect job of hiding that awkwardness of my shoulders. 

I know, the background of these pictures suck (there's very limited space in a super tiny college dorm room), but I promise I will look for better places for outfit pictures! It's supposed to be sunny and in the 70s on Monday and Tuesday, and you can bet I've already got two dresses lined up to wear on both of those days. With only two weeks left at school, I've got to leave my college classmates with a bang! Which, to me, means wowing them with my adorable spring/summer dresses. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...