Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What I Wore: Blue Butterflies


:: Outfit Details ::
Dress :: Macy's
Sweater :: Gap

Since the weather has been beyond gorgeous (at least before this past weekend hit), I have been so excited to wear dresses. One of the first dresses I wore was this blue butterfly dress I got from Macy's a couple of years ago. It just screams spring. But you know what the best part about it is? The pockets! Any dress with pockets is definitely a plus for me. And I love how the green makes the outfit look even more perfect for spring. 

Sorry for the horrible picture background, but being at school doesn't really give me a lot of options for taking pictures of my own outfits! Maybe next time I have a cute outfit, I'll go exploring and see if I can find a prettier location. That just makes me so excited for my next opportunity to wear another lovely dress that has been hanging sadly in my closet during these long, dreadful winter months. Spring dresses here I come :)


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness a dress with pockets is one of my favourite things! much more practical. This is really cute and I love the pop of green. Welcome to spring
    Kate xx
    http://appreciatetheday45.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...