Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Hmmm I'm not really sure if this week went by fast or slow. All I know is that it's the beginning of the end. I've only got 5 more weeks of classes now, but that also means that I'm not going home for another five weeks. But hey, at least it's Friday! I'm partaking in a 24-hour on campus scavenger hunt starting tomorrow, so I'm super pumped for that. It's going to be a long, but super fun weekend!


1) FINDING DORY. Seriously, I don't think I've seen so many excited college students in my life when I heard about this. 


2) I don't care that Easter is over. This Easter Marshmallow Bark looks absolutely delicious. 


3) I absolutely adore this floral painting around the door frame. It looks so perfect and adorable!


4) Awww the eyes on this owl mug open up when it's hot. So cute!


5) I love this idea of making your own button bobby pins. They look so easy and so fun!


6) Haha, I love things that make food into shapes, so this sunrise shaped egg mold. Breakfast is so much brighter!


7) This fox painting is just too cute for words. 


8) Ahhhhhh so much candy. Where can I find this???


9) Mmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about eating this s'more cookie. Who needs a campfire to enjoy a good old s'more? 


10) How much fun would it be to have these knitted socks/tights? I would literally never take them off!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited for finding dory! it will be aweosme i'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...