Saturday, April 20, 2013

Baby Hats and Mint Lip Balm

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a lovely Saturday morning because I sure am. I got up and ran 6 miles and now I'm waiting for my parents to come to take me out for a day of shopping! I've been waiting for this day to come for so long now because I haven't seen my parents in so long (okay, it's been like three weeks, but that's long to me). During the down time I have this weekend, here's what else I'll be up to...

-I'll be reading this adorable book by Debbie Macomber I got for review. I realized that it actually has some knitting in it and the main character likes to hang out at a knitting shop, so I know it's definitely my kind of read. 

-I have to read The Picture of Dorian Gray for an English Lit class and I'm so excited! I've heard great things about Oscar Wilde, so I can't wait to get into that one. 

-I got another flavor of EOS lip balm and I'm obsessed. This mint flavor is by far my favorite. 

-My days until London are slowly dwindling and I get more nervous/excited as each day passes. Only 29 more days :)

-I started knitting this adorable cabled baby hat and I cannot get over how tiny and cute it is. I'm going to do a post about it later this week, so make sure to keep your eye out for that. 

Good books, new lip balm, and knitting....I don't know how my weekend could get any better :) I hope you all have a great weekend as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...