Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wishlist: Spring Shoes

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 

I know, I know, it doesn't feel like spring at all. But that just makes me long for spring inspired things so much more! Spring shoes are so adorable and just looking at them makes me feel warmer already. The bright, fun colors make me thing of breezy, sunny days that I can lay out on a blanket reading. Sadly, we still have snow coming down right now. A girl can dream, though, right? 

So far, I've been wearing boots almost all the time, weather they're my rain boots, UGGs, or riding boots. Either way, I love the chance to wear some flats or oxfords without my toes freezing off. Shoes can make an entire outfit, and I bet I would love anything I wear with the shoes above. I just love the bright colors. Hopefully warm days are coming soon so I can finally pull out my spring shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...