Monday, March 4, 2013

Wishlist: Crazy Kitty


While I don't have any kitties of my own, I can't help but fall in love with the adorable creatures. Seeing them on clothes, accessories, and apartment items make me love them even more! I bought a brown long sleeved shirt covered in cats from Forever 21 and it's probably my favorite shirt ever. Just seeing all of those cute faces all day makes me feel so happy. 

Not only are these clothes/items all completely adorable, they even go with my favorite things. Reading? Well, duh I love that. Knitting? Of course! And then you have cat measuring cups? Seriously, it's like all of these things were made for me! And I love how the cats have glasses on the socks. Could you get any more adorable? 

Do you guys like seeing cats on clothes? I think they're so quirky and cute! I wish I could add all of these pieces to my own wardrobe...too bad I'm you're typical poor college student. Haha, I'll just have to keep my eye out at stores like Forever 21 or Macy's to see if they can quench my thirst for any cat related items :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...