Monday, March 25, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: Easter Sunday


Easter is one of my favorite holidays (behind Christmas) and I love deciding what to wear to Easter mass on Sunday. The feel of spring is always in the air (though probably not this year seeing as it is currently a snow storm outside....) and I love wearing something that brings out that spring spirit. Floral dresses are always my favorite pattern to turn to. 

After going to mass all pretty, I love coming home, kicking off my heels, and curling up with pounds of chocolate from my Easter basket. This year for lent, I gave up Diet Coke, which has been insanely hard, so you can be a can of Diet Coke will bet in my hand after mass this year along with my candy stash. Oh, I can't wait for Sunday to finally arrive. Do you have any fun traditions for Easter Sunday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...