Friday, March 8, 2013

Journals and Macarons

For the first day of Spring Break, I have a ton planned to do. And I couldn't be more excited! There are just so many possibilities and I can't wait to see how much I can get accomplished. 

-I really want to watch Sense and Sensibility. I read the book last year and LOVED it and I've been meaning to watch the movie for forever. Mmmmm anything with Hugh Grant looks good to me!
-I got some amazing books by my favorite authors in the mail recently and all I want to do is sit down and gobble them all up. 
-These three little journals were just TOO adorable to pass up when I saw them at Target. I can't wait to fill them up with ideas for the blog, crafts, and my trip to London. 
-I'm finally going to make some maracons today! I've wanted to make them for over six months and I got this adorable macaron book for Christmas and can't wait to finally put it to the test. 
-Journaling has been put on the back burner lately, so I really want to spend some quality time with my journal today. 
-My girl scout cookies finally came! Ahhhh I can't wait to eat them all up throughout the week. 

Oh my goodness, looking over this list just makes me so excited. Macarons, journals, and Jane Austen? Where could you possible go wrong? Do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. All of these things are awesome! jane austen, macarons, girl scout cookies? woo! and that set of three journals looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...