Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I'll Be Seeing You...

So after receiving a free pair of glasses for review from Firmoo back in January, I have become obsessed with glasses! I can spend hours on their website just looking at all of the glasses I would love to add to my collection. I came so close to buying a couple of pairs a bunch of times, but never actually went through with it. So when Firmoo contacted me asking if I wanted another pair for reviewing my first pair, I did not hesitate one moment! And I'm absolutely in love all over again!

I am so in love with my new glasses! I wore them for the first time in public yesterday to my classes and I felt super cute and I couldn't get over how much I loved them. Haha, every time I was in the bathroom I would check out my glasses...gahhhh I'm in love! Who knew a new pair of glasses could make you feel so giddy and happy? The prescription, of course, is perfect and they fit like a dream! Not to mention they shipped super quickly. What else could I have expected from Firmoo

Now I have two adorable pairs of glasses from the amazing company and I still want more! Haha, now I understand why some people own so many pairs of glasses. My favorite part is how different they are from each other. I can wear whichever one I feel in the mood to wear. My next pair of glasses will hopefully be either cat-eye or a super fun color. Just imagine all of the possibilities! I think I've definitely found my newest obsession :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...