Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Craft Corner: Brioche Infinity Scarf in Gold

I was so obsessed with the first Brioche Infinity Scarf that I made in gray back in January that I just had to make another one in this golden yarn I had bought over winter break. And I'm completely in love with this one too! I want to wear my two Brioche Infinity Scarves every single day. Not only are they super cute, but they're also super warm! They did take a while to make, but the pattern was really simple, so I didn't mind the time it took at all. And the outcome is so worth it!

In between knitting, I would be reading my copy of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I am in love with the story Austen created and I had such a hard time choosing between reading and knitting this scarf! Haha, story of my life. But in the end, I finished the scarf first! And now I can bundle up in my golden cowl with a hot cup of tea in one hand and my Jane Austen in the other. I'd say that sounds like a pretty good plan. 

After finishing two of these cowls, I'm already looking forward to making more in different colors. Pink? Blue? Green? Oh the possibilities! I can't wait to see how my collection will grow of these beauties. Have you ever found that one pattern you want to make over and over again? It just ends up to be so addicting and I can't seem to stop knitting! I've got to go find some new yarn fast because I'm simply dying for another one of these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...