Friday, March 15, 2013

Books on my TBR List...

It's no secret that I'm a bookworm. I wish I could spend my whole entire life reading, but sadly life gets in the way. It's been so nice to be able to read so much over spring break and I've been getting so many more great books that my TBR list is just miles long. I've got some really great books lined up to read next, though, and I thought I'd share them with you.

What's on my TBR List...
Fair Play by Dierdre Martin
Forbidden Sister by VC Andrews
Paper Towns by John Green
Golden by Jessi Kirby
The Mapmaker's War by Ronlyn Domingue

Just looking at these pretty books makes me so excited. I've got a great mix of genres and some books by my favorite authors, so I can't wait to get into them. Jessi Kirby is one of the best writers ever and I absolutely adore her YA contemporary books. And I've heard fantastic things about John Green, so I've got really high expectations for Paper Towns. Of course, I have to have a juicy sport romance in the mix. Who doesn't love some yummy hockey players? 

So if you can't tell, I'm really excited to get some reading done in the next week. Have you ever had that feeling where you couldn't wait to read a book that it's all you thought about? Haha, well that happens to me all the time. And I am obsessed with the covers of all of these books. Yes, I'll admit, I'm a cover snob and if the cover looks good, I'll more likely than not pick up the book to read. Can you blame me?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...