Wednesday, March 27, 2013

April Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

There are so many things that have caught my eye that I'd love for the month of April. I'm dying to have a new watch and anything in pastel colors looks absolutely adorable to me. And mustache cookie cutters? How much cooler can you get? Hopefully I'll be able to get some more Friday baking days in with my friend before she graduates. Then, I'll have to go back to baking by myself next year, but at least I'll finally have my own kitchen in the apartment I'll be sharing with three of my friends. Oh boy, good things are in the future for me. Here's to hoping that April is as awesome and not as stressful as I think it will be :)

April is SO CLOSE! And I'm hoping that with this new, beautiful month comes some beautiful spring weather. April is going to be so crazy with the last weeks of my sophomore year of college, planning for my London trip that I leave for in May, getting as many Quidditch tournaments and team bonding in as possible, and survive not seeing my sister for entire month. Just thinking about it makes me so excited, nervous, stressed, and sad all at the same time. It's about to be an adventure indeed. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that elephant ring! Oh, and just a tip! I bought a tiny vintage looking sewing machine in the doll house furniture section of Hobby Lobby and used it as a charm for a necklace. Way cheaper! Only cost about $3 for the sewing machine and then used a chain I already had.
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...