Sunday, March 17, 2013

10 Things Making Me Happy...


1. Reading. I've been reading some really awesome books lately and I have even more waiting for me on my shelf!
2. Game of Thrones is SO CLOSE. March 31st can't come soon enough.
3. Being home with my puppy. I have loved being able to hang out with her all day during my Spring Break.
4. Yummy food. Being home means finally eating delicious food pretty much every single day.
5. Baking. I was able to finally make macaroons and I had a fun time on Tuesday baking all day with my best friend.
6. Chocolate. But then again, that's really nothing new :)
7. Target sales. I got a dress the other day for about $2.50 and another one for about $4.50. Yeah, I was really excited about my bargain shopping skills.
8. Cute mugs. I found a dinosaur mug at Good Will for only 50 cents. I was so excited and can't wait to snuggle up with it full of warm, delicious tea.
9. London. Only 64 more days.
10. Dinner dates with my parents. I'm going to Red Lobster with my mom and lunch tomorrow with my dad while mom's at a quilt class. Can't wait to spend some much needed quality time with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...