Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: Spring Showers

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I am absolutely in love with pastel colors, so that's why I think spring is one of my favorite seasons. I always find myself wishing I could wear pastel dresses, shoes, purses, and nails every single day of the season. Those shades just make me feel so happy and fun, which is the best kind of outfit to be wearing. 

Another great part about spring is that I can finally wear dresses without having to worry about freezing or looking bulky with my winter coat over top. I have so many dresses in my closet that I haven't gotten to wear in months because of the cold Ohio weather. March will definitely be the time to bring them off their hangers and into the spring sunshine. I just hope this snow stops soon and spring can finally arrive! 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely outfit! I'd love to own it all. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...