Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: Boots and Birds


I love finding adorably cute tops to pair with a pair of skinny jeans and boots. With this cold, dreary weather, there's nothing better than adding a pop of color to your wardrobe as well! So I would love to be able to pair some lavender jeans with a fun dark top. And, of course, you can't have the perfect outfit without a nice big tote. I carry so much in my bag (books, notebooks, pens, chapsticks, lotions...) that a big bag is a must for me. 

I ordered some boots from Delia's earlier in January and they finally came today! I've been dreaming up outfits to wear with them, so I just had to share this one with you guys. Jeans are my go-to comfort pants (I'm sorry, but leggings are NOT pants), so I'm super excited to dress them up with a cute top and my new boots! Temperatures are slowly rising and I cannot wait for the spring weather to move in. I'm excited to wear dresses and sweaters without my heavy winter coat wearing me down (though the hot pink color does brighten my mood!). 

In between classes these past couple of days, I've been snuggling up with some amazing books and counting down the days until I go home in three weeks. I'm also super excited for yet another Quidditch tournament in two weeks. We're going to be heading down to Tennessee for some Harry Potter fun! So I've got quite a bit ahead of me this month. I can't wait to see how it goes! I hope all of your months are off to a great start as well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...