Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Movies I'm Dying to See


I am an absolute movie fanatic, and there are so many movies that have been recently release/soon to be released that I am dying to see. The only problem, though, is that the movie theater on campus closed down so I have no way to see these movies! Hopefully when I go home this weekend, I can see at least one of these movies on my list....

Already Released

Coming Soon

Oh my gosh, just looking at the movie posters has me so excited for these. How can so many good movies all come out at once? I have got to find a way to see these asap or else I'm going to go crazy! I've read Safe Haven and The Host, so I'm probably most excited for those two. And I'm obsessed with Die Hard, so that is a definite must-see for me. Have you guys seen any of them or any other new releases lately? Which ones have been your favorites? 

2 comments:

  1. Oz and Hansel & Gretel look really awesome. Are you going to do reviews?

    I've tagged you for the Leibster award on my blog today. I hope you can participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see a Good Day to Die Hard and Safe Haven. But I'm in the same boat without any movie theaters near campus. Hopefully they will come out on DVD quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...