Monday, February 25, 2013

March Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Lately, I've found myself spending hours just looking at adorable products on the internet that I would love to own. Like yesterday, I spent a good hour and a half looking at all of the editions of Pride and Prejudice for sale and absolutely fell in love with the one from Anthropologie. Who knew one book could be so adorable in so many different editions? 

And I'm completely loving color and craving all things pink, blue, green, purple....I just want to get out of this gray winter and into spring already! When is the cold, dreary weather ever going to stop? Well, to keep my in a good mood, I stare longingly at all of these things, just wishing they would magically appear in my hands...

How are you guys fighting off these last cold days of winter? Aren't you guys so ready for spring and the wonderful dresses and outfits you can wear in the warmer weather? I sure know I am!

1 comment:

  1. Those oxfords are so cute! I'm trying to convince myself that spring is coming, but living in the pacific northwest, the weather refuses to work with me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...