Saturday, February 2, 2013

It's February Already???

Holy cow. Is January really already over? Where did the time go? Well, I must say January was a pretty good month, but I'm ready to take on February. Hopefully the weather will be warming up and love will be in the air on Valentine's Day! As always, a new month means new goals I hope to accomplish in the next 28 days. So here's what I have planned...

Have an Audrey Hepburn marathon I found out that two girls on the Quidditch team love Audrey almost as much as I do...so we're planning a marathon! It should be super fun :)

Be happy I really can't let the little things get to me! Just focus on being happy and life will be so much better. 

Write as much as I can Ever since I started keeping a writer's notebook, I've been so inspired to write. So whether it's in my notebook, my journal, or an actual story on the computer, I want to write any time I can. 

Dress up more often I love the days where I am absolutely in love with my outfit because then I dread the moment I get back to my room and have to change. So I want that feeling a lot more this month! Hopefully it will warm up so I can wear some of my dresses. 

Read and enjoy what I'm reading Being a book blogger, it's really easy to get caught up in the review books and writing so many reviews that you forget why you loved reading in the first place. Luckily, this hasn't really happened to me and I really want to keep it that way! I'm going to try to find some really awesome books to read this month. 

Finish my chevron afghan I have been working on this afghan FOREVER and I really want to finish it! I can't wait to see how the final product looks. 

Try out vlogging some more I actually posted my very first vlog on Friday and it was a ton of fun! I really want to exploring the whole vlogging thing and see where I can go with it.

Keep up in my classes I am literally obsessed with my French Cinema class and I really love the English Literature class I'm taking (who knew they could be so naughty back in the day?) so classes have been going really well for me this semester. I really want to keep it that way!

Explore coffee I've tried to stop drinking pop and drinking more water in attempts to be more healthy. This means, though, that I've lost my caffeine source...and as a college student that's not good. At all. So I really want to try out coffee and see if it'll cure my need to doze off in my Italian Cultures class...


And those are all of my goals! Wish me luck and I hope you guys have a fantastic February as well :)




1 comment:

  1. Hold on here... did I just read that you're on a Quidditch team? How exactly does this work...? You do live in the muggle world, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...