Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Harry Potter and Fuzzy Valentines



Hello everyone! Today has been quite a good one considering Wednesdays are my busiest days of the week. I have four classes back to back from 11am to 7pm, so it's quite a long day. But good things certainly happened to make it pass by super quickly. 

-I wore my Harry Potter shirt today, which always puts me in a good mood.
-I've had this pink yarn in my bin for a while and I really want to use it soon. I was thinking up some fun projects during my classes today. 
-My new boots came in the mail yesterday! It took a month for them to come, but they finally did and I'm in love. 
-My parents are super sweet and got me these fuzzy valentine guys to make for Valentine's Day the last time I was home. Aren't they adorable?
-Two awesome romances came in the mail today and I absolutely can't wait to dig into them. It's been far too long since I've last read a juicy historical romance. 
-Nothing passes the time better than doodling hearts in the margins of my notebook. 

Hopefully tomorrow can be just as nice as today was. I've got some fun plans this weekend that involve Audrey Hepburn and chocolate cupcakes. So I can't wait for Friday to come! Hope you guys all have a fantastic rest of your week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...