Thursday, February 28, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Wow, so I totally thought I posted this yesterday morning. Guess I didn't! Which is really sad. So just pretend that it's Friday morning right now :)

It's FRIDAY!!! Woo hoo! I've got some fun plans this week like baking cookies, going to the Miami v. OSU hockey game, and stopping by the local library for the first time in weeks. I can't wait! And then I've got a week of classes to get through. Lately, I've been reading a ton of Jane Austen and it's been making me so happy! I only have two and a half of her books left to read and it's going to be so bittersweet when I finish the last one. You can never have the experience of reading her books for the first time again. Hopefully I can fit in some quality time with Jane and cherish those moments with her :)


1) I would love to have a Union Jack backpack! It reminds me of my upcoming London trip this summer and I can't wait!


2) These turtle cupcakes are the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen. And they look delicious!


3) The flower pockets on these jean shorts are such a cute touch. They make me long for spring!


4) Aww I remember being so obsessed with ring pops when I was little. We would always pretend they were wedding rings :) I really want one now!


5) Oh my goodness, I want this Sherlock phone case SO BAD. Sherlock is probably the best show ever. 


6) Mmmmm these frozen chocolate covered kiwi pops look so yummy. You get your chocolate and fruit all in one snack!


7) The icing on this rainbow cake is beyond adorable. It reminds me of a mermaid's tail! 


8) Tehe, this scrabble saying is so cute. And seriously, if I love you more than cupcakes, then I probably love you a lot. 


9) This feather ring is so cute! I'd love to add this to my ring collection!


10) Oh my gosh, how delicious do these funfetti pancakes look? I've kind of become obsessed with pancakes lately, so these look like they would be a ton of fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...