Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! I'm writing this from home and I couldn't be happier! I saw TWO movies today and got to see my sister after being separated for six weeks. And I got to see my parents and puppy. So you could say I'm pretty happy right now :)


1) Hehe, this pigs in the mud cake is probably one of the cutest cakes I've ever seen. 


2) Gahhhh so freaking excited for The Great Gatsby movie to come out!


3) These black lace shoes are so adorable! i would love to own a pair. 


4) Mmmm these chocolate truffles look so delicious! And I love the pink sprinkles on the outside :)


5) This is such a cute way to organize your kitchen! I absolutely adore the mixture of colors and patterns. 


6) Reese's are probably my favorite candy ever. I'm pretty sure I would die if I had the chance to eat this Reese's cake


7) I would love to have a print of these adorable painted kittens in my room. 


8) Speaking of cats....aren't these kitty cookies the coolest cookies you've ever seen?


9) I would love to make a rainbow cake as cool as this one!


10) This striped sweater looks so adorable and cozy. I would love to have it to keep me warm during these last cold days of winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...