Thursday, February 14, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Oh my goodness, it's about time it's Friday! I have been waiting for this day FOREVER and it's finally here! After a lengthy week of classes, I get to go over to my friend's apartment tomorrow and make some delicious red velvet cupcakes while watching another Audrey Hepburn movie. Then, I'm heading down to Tennessee for a Quidditch tournament! Doesn't that sound fun? Well, I sure can't wait for some delicious desserts and bonding time with my fantastic teammates. 


1) Speaking of red velvet, I am completely drooling over these red velvet cupcakes. They just look so delicious!


2) This elephant ring is so adorable! I just can't get enough of his cuteness. 


3) I've acquired a slight obsession with Chapstick, so when I saw this pile of colorful chapstick, i got super excited! All of the flavors look so delicious!


4) This happiness picture basically sums up my perfect Saturday...


5) I absolutely love that Audrey Hepburn shirt! Where can I get one?


6) I would love to die my hair this shade of pink. It would look so cool!


7) Mmmmm, these banana oat cookies look so delicious and easy to make. 


8) I am in love with this mint bathing suit. If I were going anywhere sunny for spring break, I would definitely want to be wearing this suit. 


9) This icing technique is so cool! I'll have to try it out sometime!


10) how cute is this popsicle flash drive? I would definitely never lose this one because it's way too precious to misplace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...