Thursday, February 7, 2013

Friday's Favorites

It's Friday! That means it's weekend time for me and I couldn't be more excited. This is the first weekend in a while I can relax and catch up on a bunch of stuff. Which definitely includes some homework! But I also want to work on some knitting projects I'm really excited to get done and watch some movies that I recently got from the library. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to these next couple of days :)


1) Hehe. Best. Valentine. Ever. 


2) These are literally the coolest friendship necklaces ever.


3) This hot cocoa packet describes drinking hot chocolate perfectly. And who doesn't love kittens? 


4) Yeah, I'm pretty much in love with the nails AND the phone. There's just something about those pastel colors that I'm obsessed with. 


5) This stenciled pencil case is just too cute!


6) I want this Harry Potter tea cup so bad! Isn't it awesome?


7) Just look at how pretty these caramel apples are. Mmm, not to mention they look delicious!


8) How could would this romantic picnic be? If only I had a valentine to share this with...


9) Look at all of the crayons! I would seriously go crazy if I had a box this big. Just imagine all of the possibilities!


10) This body image list is so inspiring. Putting that energy you wast worrying about looks into something productive is such a good tip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...