Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cherry Nails and Red Velvet Cupcakes




This weekend was super fun because I got to go to Tennessee for a Quidditch tournament, but I spent the entire day Sunday in my room, hibernating from the cold weather I spent all day in on Saturday. It was a nice, relaxing day that I really needed. It may not sound like much, but sometimes you need a day to catch up on sleep and those little things. Here's a little bit more from my weekend...

-I started Northanger Abbey and it's no surprise that I'm completely in love with it already. Why did I wait so long to read Jane Austen? I'm also reading a super yummy paranormal romance. There's just something about dark, brooding demons that just gets to me. 
-I painted my nails Cherry Red and I'm obsessed with how they look against my keyboard cover. Haha, I'm staring at them as I'm typing this right now...so pretty!
-I made the most AMAZING red velvet cupcakes on Friday and I'm still obsessed with how delicious they were. 
-On top of the cupcakes, me and my friend made delicious cream cheese frosting. You have no idea how unbelievably good these cupcakes were. I had three in one day. Haha, and I don't even regret it :) Thank goodness my friend gave me her recipe so I can make them anytime I want now!

And that was my weekend/Monday. I am so looking forward to making more red velvet cupcakes and reading more Jane Austen. Hopefully I can finish the book this week and let you all know how I liked it! I'm going home on Thursday and I cannot wait to spend the weekend with my parents, sister, and puppy. I haven't seen my sister in over a month, so it's going to be a pretty fantastic weekend. Hope you guys had a good start to your weeks as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...