Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Pie Movie and More Jane Austen

Hello everyone! How are you all doing today? I hope you've been enjoying your weekends! Mine was spent driving 5.5 hours to Tennessee to play a Quidditch tournament all day in the snow, then driving 5.5 miles back home. It was definitely an exhausting weekend, but we came in second in the tournament! We ended up winning 5 out of the 6 games we played, which has never happened before. Needless to say, it was definitely a good tournament for us. I'm just happy, though, to be back into the warmth of my dorm room. 

Since I'll be holing up all day trying to thaw out from the freezing Saturday I spent outside, I've got a bunch of stuff I hope to get done... 

-I found the movie Waitress at the library and it looked like a super cute movie. It's about a girl who wants to win a pie contest, and falls in love in the process. Doesn't that sound cute?
-I'm still making progress on crocheting my chevron afghan. Hopefully I can work on it some more while I watch the movie. 
-I am reading Northanger Abbey for one of my English Lit classes and I'm really excited to get it started. 
-I'm reading a fantastic historical romance that I seriously can't put down right now. Elizabeth Hoyt is definitely one of my new favorite authors now. 
-I've been trying to keep up my new years resolution to write in my journal more often. I really want to make time to do that today. 
-I don't know if it's from the cold or lack of sleep from this weekend, but my throat has been really bothering me. I'm planning on making a nice, big, hot cup of tea to make my throat feel better. 

I know it's not much, but it's just what I need before starting on a long week of classes again. I hope you guys have a great Sunday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...