Friday, January 18, 2013

Sponsor Sew In Love

That's right! You can now sponsor Sew In Love! I set up the program through Passionfruit Ads, so just visit my sponsor page for more information. I'm so excited to start taking sponsors and watching my little blog grow more and more. 

January is already looking like a fantastic month! I'm back at school taking some really fun classes and it's supposed to snow this week! Snow would make this cold so much more bearable :) Seriously, though, 2013 has been off to a fantastic start and I'm excited to see how this month is going to finish up. Hopefully my Jane Austen Book Club at school will be up and running. My knitting club is starting our meetings back up this week too, so that's going to be a lot of fun as well. Oh, and not to mention we have Monday off, so it's an extra long weekend. I already set up my sponsorship program, so I'd say it's been a pretty productive start to my weekend :)

So don't forget to check out my sponsor page if you're interested. And thank you so much for being such amazing followers! I don't know what I would do without you guys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...