Saturday, December 15, 2012

Quirky Gifts Under $10

I am all about bargain shopping, so if I can find the perfect gift for my friends and not have to spend a ton of money, I'm one happy camper! After searching the internet, I've found six fun, quirky gifts that I could definitely see buying for my friends. 

1. Spotted owl mini warmer from Walmart $10
2. Ceramic measuring cups from Target $7.50
3. Black Aztec Gloves from Target $8.79
4. EOS holiday lip balm kit from Target $7.99
5. Oven mitt and pot holder form Target $5.50
6. Three mini London notebooks from Amazon $8.69

I know a majority of the items are from Target, but they're just so darn cute! Target always manages to turn ordinary things like oven mitts and measuring cups into an adorable must-have. I love the pattern of the oven mitt and I can't get over how adorable the owl candle warmer is. And all of these things are under $10! Now that's what I'm talking about. One of my friends actually got my sister the London notebooks for our birthday and I was so in love with them my sister gave me one of them. Isn't she the sweetest? 

If I bought these things for my friends though, I would be so tempted keep them all for myself! Or I could just buy myself another one because they're so cheep. Gosh, I just love Target so much! Have you guys found fun things to buy your friends or family? I'd love to hear your shopping secrets! I'll have to keep them in mind for the last of my Christmas shopping this year. Hopefully your Christmas shopping is going well! There's no better feeling than finding that perfect gift for all of the special people in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...