Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday's Favorites

It's Friday! And it's officially winter break for me! That means I have the next month to simply relax and get into the holiday spirit. I can't believe there are only 11 more days until Christmas. The time seems to be flying by, but I am so excited for Christmas day to come! The presents are all already under the tree (my family likes to get the shopping done early haha) and our house is decked out in holiday decorations. It's simply the best time of the year! Here's some things I found this week that have been making it even better!


1) Tehe, I love this sticker for the kitchen. It's definitely so true, at least when I'm cooking! 


2) Once I learn how to do embroidery, I'm definitely making this R2D2 design. It's just too cute for words. 


3) These Christmas cookies look so perfect! I love the different patterns on all of the presents. 


4) This book phone wallet is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I'd love to be able to put my phone and money in here and stick it in my purse. It looks so cute! 


5) I absolutely love this Harry Potter sweater. I have to find where I can get myself one of these. 


6) This lips phone is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I would love to have this in my apartment next year!


7) Mmmmm pink lemonade cupcakes? I definitely have to find a recipe to make these!


8) Even more holiday nails! I have to try some of these patterns out!


9) Look at these oreo chocolate chip brownies! They look so delicious with all of that chocolate!


10) One of my favorite parts of Christmas would definitely have to be the Christmas lights. The best part, though, isn't when they're on the houses but all over your bedroom. Sitting under all of those lights just feels magical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...